[Web4lib] LibGuides modules

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:50:41 EDT 2009

We decided a custom domain was essential for branding and for our users to
remember the URL.

The other module makes your life a lot easier. If you do not get it, you
would need to save every image you want displayed in your guides on your own
server and link to them. Also, the backup we thought was critical with
Libguides being a fairly new product still. I would hate to have convinced
my staff to make guides and than have the company go away one night, and all
the work be lost.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu