[Web4lib] Digitization Question

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Thu Oct 1 22:14:52 EDT 2009

Greg,

You might want to check out the following:
	http://www.amazon.com/PlusDeck2-PlusDeck-2c/dp/B0002ICAGC

made by
	http://plusdeck.co.kr/eng/2c.html

I have no experience with it, but have considered getting one...

-Edward

--
Edward F Spodick, Information Technology Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library