[Web4lib] need some free design advice

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Thu Oct 1 10:08:12 EDT 2009

Wordpress hosted using the Atahualpa theme:

http://negreenhouse.com/green

Atahualpa provides exceptional design flexibility
and can be quite attractive. Wordpress plugins
give you the functional leverage to interact very
effectively with the public.  Best of both worlds.

Robert L. Balliot
Skype: RBalliot
Bristol, Rhode Island
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/contact.htm