[Web4lib] Adding Patrons Manually In Pre-Book

Smart Ncube ssumahh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:30:57 EST 2009

Dear All,

I recently downloaded Userful's Pre-Book (version 4) and it seems to
be the perfect FOSS booking system for my library. Everything has been
working fine so far. However, the problem is that it does not cater
for the manual adding of patron records but instead automatically
generates temporary patron usernames and their respective passwords. I
would like to customize the system so that I can manually add patrons
to the database (independently from the ILS).

I'd be grateful if someone can help me with ideas on how to access the
patron database for this purpose.

Regards

Smart