[Web4lib] [lita-l] Re: Database providers with mobile sites?

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Tue Nov 10 16:19:36 EST 2009

I called tech support for GaleCengage and for ScienceDirect.  No one knew of any nor did they have any knowledge of any under development.  Both offered to forward my question. The ScienceDirect representative told me he would email me when he gets a response from the ScienceDirect development team.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.