[Web4lib] How Do I Create An EBSCOhost Mobile Profile In EBSCOadmin?

Gair Helfrich ghelfrich at aclsys.org
Tue Nov 10 16:08:55 EST 2009

Thank you Gerry!  We just got a message from a local listserv about this feature and the request for me to set it up can't be far behind. Now if I can just remember the password to get into Ebscoadmin!

Thanks,
Gair
Gair Helfrich, MLS
Supervising Librarian
Information and Technical Services Manager
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143
ghelfrich at acmail.aclink.org