[Web4lib] web-based finding-aid management and display tools

MJ Suhonos mj at suhonos.ca
Thu Nov 5 15:13:45 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

You might want to have a look at ICA-AtoM, an open source tool that
was designed specifically for managing finding aids in a web-based
tool, both for description and end-user searching.  There's additional
functionality for including digitized resources as well, but you
needn't necessarily use it.

<http://ica-atom.org/>

Cheers,
MJ