[Web4lib] list of what we want for webmaster

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:24:51 EDT 2009

That's good--he's not assuming anything.

Yes, you should have a pretty good idea of what features you want on
the new website, the number of pages, the menu hierarchy, and so on.
If you don't, he should help you develop your requirements. These
should be documented as part of the contract, so all assumptions (or
at least most of them) are uncovered before work begins.

Sharon

Sharon M. Foster, 99% Librarian (waiting for the official okey-dokey
to change it to 100%)
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/