[Web4lib] list of what we want for webmaster

Henriksen, Phalbe phenriksen at alexandercountync.gov
Thu May 28 13:18:15 EDT 2009

Folks,

We are changing from a commercial webmaster to our county's IT
webmaster. He wants a list of what we want on the website. Is this
something that's fairly standard, or must I create the list from
scratch?

Thanks.

Phalbe Henriksen
Director
Alexander County Library
Taylorsville, NC

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use
of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited.  If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and