[Web4lib] Kindle vs. Accessibility

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Fri May 15 16:43:16 EDT 2009

I want to apologize somewhat for being intemperate. Bad day. Sorry for
the sarcasm.

My point is that digitization impacts different industries
differently, based on technology, legal risk, market dynamics,
demographics, etc. I'm not convinced that music is the typical case,
and everything else will follow it. I think it's hardened into a sort
of religious belief.

Tim

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding