[Web4lib] Access 2009 Coming to an Island Near You!

Mark Leggott mleggott at upei.ca
Mon May 11 21:05:39 EDT 2009

Apologies for cross-posting...

The Access 2009 Conference clock is officially ticking down and the
conference team is working hard to bring you the best program and
social events possible. The dates of the "best little library tech
conference anywhere" are Thursday Oct 1 - Saturday October 3, with the
Hackfest taking place September 30. You can get more information and
register today at:

	http://vre.upei.ca/access2009

We are working hard on the program, but have finished the important
bits: Cory Doctorow is our keynote (and a participant at the Hackfest)
and the social events will be awesome! The session details will be
filled in over the coming weeks, but we have a great line-up in store.

We would encourage people who want to reserve a spot to register and
book you hotels as soon as possible. The summer and fall are beautiful
on PEI and full of incredible events (such as Fall Flavours - http://www.fallflavours.ca/)
  so the hotels book up quickly. We have reserved a bank of rooms in
the hotels closest to the conference venue but you still need to book
soon, as the room blocks will expire in August for most. You might
even want to book an extra day or 2 on either side of the Conference
to make the most of your stay - we promise you won't regret it...

See you in Charlottetown!

The Access 2009 Team