[Web4lib] user designed web sites / pages

Jason Kneip jkneip at aum.edu
Mon May 4 12:01:34 EDT 2009

I read this article written by the team who designs the website for the BBC a while back. It's an interesting look at the architecture of a large information services website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radiolabs/2009/01/how_we_make_websites.shtml

Jason Kneip
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
Auburn University Montgomery