[Web4lib] Questions for LibGuiders

Elizabeth Edwards brixton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:12:19 EDT 2009

We adopted LibGuides for our research guides in the absence of another CMS.
We were in the process of evaluating CMSes for our website, but wanted
something much easier to use and that would also allow us to integrate lots
of different kinds of content in various arrangements without a lot of
overhead.  LibGuides has been a wonderful thing at my library - all the good
things people have said previously apply, but I just wanted to add my voice
to the fray.

Elizabeth Edwards
Reference/Technology Librarian
The George Washington University