[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Emerging technology webpages for libraries?

Dennis G. Van Arsdale dvanarsd at uafortsmith.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:41:14 EDT 2009

You might take a look at Computer Helpers
<cid:part1.01020408.01090001 at uafortsmith.edu> which I do for our campus
-- students/faculty/staff, and for more library-specific stuff, The
OverAutomated Librarian <cid:part2.01090109.01050503 at uafortsmith.edu>
(pardon my horn blowing, folks)

I found WordPress gives the advantage of a wiki's fixed pages combined
with a blog's postings capability for doing Computer Helpers.

===============================
Dennis G. Van Arsdale
Technical Services Librarian
Boreham Library, University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
P.O. Box 3649  Fort Smith ARkansas 72913-3649
email: dvanarsd at uafortsmith.edu
phone: 479-788-7206 or 1-800-935-9341
http://www.uafortsmith.edu/Library/
http://computerhelpers.wordpress.com