[Web4lib] CIL on CoverItLive

Ed Klopek eklopek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:53:20 EDT 2009

Saw Kathryn Greenhill's note about using CoverItLive events during
conferences and thought I would give it a try.

I setup one for Computers in Libraries. It will pull in all Twitter posts
with the hacktags #cil09 or #cil2009. If you are going to Computers an
Libraries next week and will be using Twitter and include one of those tags,
it will be combined with other tweets on the CoverItLive event.

If you are not using Twitter you can add comments on the event. It will work
on smartphones. I was able to follow Kathryn Greenhill's Future of Libraries
event<http://librariansmatter.com/blog/2009/03/26/liveblog-of-future-of-libraries-non-summit-at-darien/>on
my iPhone today.

You can find the event at www.fcpl.info. The event will start Monday morning
at 8 a.m.

Thanks. For those of us not going to the conference we will be able to keep
up with what is going on.

Ed