[Web4lib] Infoquest Collaborative Text messaging project

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 15:21:57 EDT 2009

Hi - we had a great first meeting today!  We have another one scheduled for April 3 for the Infoquest collaborative text messaging project.  The info on the meeting is listed below. Please register to get meeting information.  We also have a google group for communication you can join if you are interested or just want to keep up with the project
Click on the link to join.
http://groups.google.com/group/InfoQuest

We have a set of informational documents from the meeting about the project and signing up.  Please email me if you would like a copy.

InfoQuest Project Meeting - Hosted by the Alliance Library System &
Altarama – April 3

Join us for a Webinar on April 3

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/620915738

This is the second of two scheduled open sessions for those libraries
interested in participating in the InfoQuest Reference Collaboration
Project.  Here is the agenda:

I. Welcome - Kitty Pope, Executive Director, Alliance Library System

II. Introduction to Text Messaging Technology – Why this project is
important - Tom Peters, TAP Information Services

III. SMS technolgoy - Arthur Brady & Linda Arret, Altarama Information
Systems

III. Project Overview – Purpose, time line, scheduling, participant
expectations - Lori Bell, Alliance Library System

Please complete the registration form below and we'll send you the
session link and telephone instructions for joining the session.

See you there!

Title:          InfoQuest Project Meeting - Hosted by the Alliance Library
System & Altarama

Date:           Friday, April 3, 2009

Time:           2:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

Lori Bell
Director of Innovation
Alliance Library System