[Web4lib] Drupal / LibGuides / Library a la Carte question

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Mon Mar 23 15:41:58 EDT 2009

My last two attempts at installing MySQL on a Linux test server failed, but I have not taken the time to do anything with it for a while to find out what I was doing wrong as it is a low priority project.  Any good tutorials or advice anyone might have would be welcome.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library