[Web4lib] RE: Browser ennui

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:33:07 EDT 2009

I think browsers have probably reached the same point as operating systems.

They used to be interesting in and of themselves.  But now I just want them to work consistently and reliably, and then get the heck out of the way so I can go about the _actual_ tasks I want to do.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University