[Web4lib] Useful use of Twitter at conferences?

Dobbs, Aaron AWDobbs at ship.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:05:19 EDT 2009

Use hashtags on twitter, there are lots of ways to remash these up later
http://hashtags.org/ for example

ALA Midwinter: #alamw09
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23alamw09

ACRL National Conference: #acrl2009
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23acrl2009

-Aaron
:-)'

PS it works a lot better than some might think :)

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
-B. F. Skinner