[Web4lib] Useful use of Twitter at conferences?

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Thu Mar 19 14:04:56 EDT 2009

"Organize a group Twitter"? I think that's the wrong way to think about it.
Just establish an official hash tag for the event, such as cil09 for
Computers in Libraries 2009, then anyone on Twitter can add it to their
conference tweets like "this talk by Rich Wiggins is hot! #cil09" and anyone
interested in conference-related tweets can see them all.
Roy