[Web4lib] Some help in time of crisis for people

Avery, Beth Beth.Avery at unt.edu
Thu Mar 19 06:32:13 EDT 2009

THe magazine Spiritually & Health did a "Most Spiritually Literate Films" for many years.   It included feature films, foreign filmis and documentaries. There is a list of those from 1997-2009 at http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/films/features.php?id=18707

Beth Avery
Head,  Research and Instructional Services
University of North Texas Libraries