[Web4lib] Query: union search for online books

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Mon Mar 16 16:49:55 EDT 2009

I guess you did have some trouble searching, since these books are clearly
there:

Elementary Principles in Statistical Mechanics
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/300734848

Pygmalion
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/263038124

The Principles of Mechanics
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/300605972

These are probably most easily located by using the simple search box on the
front page, such as "josiah gibbs elementary principles" and then selecting
"Internet Resource" as a filter on the left of the search results. In every
case I had the record within seconds.
Roy

On 3/16/09 3/16/09 € 1:34 PM, "Henry Gladney" <hgladney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Re: use of WorldCat
>
> No results match your search for *'ti:Elementary Principles in Statistical
> Mechanics au:Gibbs, Josiah
> Willard<http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=ti%3AElementary+Principles+in+Statist
> ical+Mechanics+au%3AGibbs%2C+Josiah+Willard&qt=facetNavigation>'
>> 'English<http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=ti%3AElementary+Principles+in+Stati

stical+Mechanics+au%3AGibbs%2C+Josiah+Willard&qt=facetNavigation&fq=ln%3Aeng>>>
'