[Web4lib] North Carolina Digital Collections Collaboratory blog

Gueguen, Gretchen GUEGUENG at ecu.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:30:15 EDT 2009

Apologies for cross-posting...

Colleagues and Friends,

I am pleased to announce the creation of The North Carolina Digital Collections Collaboratory blog (http://digital.lib.ecu.edu/collaboratory). This blog was created for digital collections practitioners in North Carolina to share experiences, exchange ideas, and develop collaborations. We realize that many of us face the same challenges related to workflow, platforms, and institutional support, and it would be great if we could all benefit from potential solutions and approaches to issues.

Although the blog will focus on digital collections in North Carolina, we invite all to take a look as the discussions will most likely touch on issues affecting more than just our home state. We invite thoughtful comments and additions to the discussion.

Gretchen Gueguen
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Joyner Library Digital Collections
East Carolina University