[Web4lib] Website Analytics

Songqian Lu slu at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Sat Mar 14 17:54:32 EDT 2009

Our numbers are:

Visit last 0-10 seconds: 81.73%
1 page visit: 78.20%

Hope it helps.

Songqian Lu
Assistant Professor
Information Technology Librarian
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology
The City University of New York
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(O) (718) 260-5484
slu at citytech.cuny.edu
>>> Mikael Jacobsen <mljacobsen1 at hotmail.com> 03/13/09 11:06 AM >>>

I am in the midst of writing an article about advertising
programs/events on the frontpage of a public library's website.  I have
access to the web analytics (Google Analytics) of a two libraries, but I
was hoping more would be willing to share.  What I am particularly
interested in is the how many visits (percent) to the website consist of
only one hit to the front page and how many (percent) visits last from
0-10 seconds.  If you use Google Analytics you can find these statistics
in the Visitors--> Visitor Loyalty--> Length of Visit and Depth of Visit
menu itmes.

Please feel free to email me directly if you wish.

Thank you,

Mick Jacobsen