[Web4lib] For informal cites to friends and acquaintances in discussing a particular catalog entry, how do you cite, format the URL for a particular Boston Public Library catalog entry?...

Michael drweb at san.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 18:46:19 EDT 2009

Find the items you want, Don, in the catalog search, use the tick boxes to
add them to "your list," called my list. Then, upper right-hand corner, when
you're done adding items, pick my list.
View them and tick the boxes on this list for those you want to share, or
send to yourself, etc.
At the bottom of the my list, you'll see the E-mail the list/items.
It provides a place for a subject line and e-mail address.

That should work for you. The URLs and links sent should work without any
session codes, one would expect :). I tried testing it, but so far, no
e-mails have showed up here.

Best,
DrWeb aka Michael
*speaking only for himself*