[Web4lib] RE: free e-audiobooks

Tim Rogers tim at nclive.org
Mon Mar 9 08:14:18 EDT 2009

Actually, you might also want to check with the folks at Ingram Digital
(http://ingramdigital.com) -- they seem to have a better (and bigger)
selection of titles available for Mac / iPod users than anyone else ...
While don't currently run an eAudio service (due to financial
considerations we opted to put our statewide eAudio on hold), it scored
high with our reviewers as a possible selection,  and the title
inclusion (much broader that NetLibrary and Overdrive) was a big
reason.  They don't have much info on their website about their eAudio
program, but you can check out Califa's mention of the service ...
http://califa.org/features.php ... I think they've also sold it to
several other public libraries.

Tim Rogers

Executive Director