[Web4lib] RE: free e-audiobooks

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:44:57 EST 2009

OverDrive has started to offer a handful of audiobooks in MP3 format
that are compatible with Apple products like the iPod, and they have
also introduced a version of OverDrive Media Console that runs on Mac
OSX. I don't know the contractual details.

Sharon M. Foster, 91.7% Librarian
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/