[Web4lib] library catalog search box in Facebook

Lara Little Lara.Little at pfeiffer.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:09:34 EST 2009

We use this as well and it works fine for us.

----
Lara B. Little
Library Director & Reference/Periodicals Librarian
G.A. Pfeiffer Library/Pfeiffer University
Misenheimer, NC 28109

Melinda Shelton <mshelton at bham.lib.al.us>
Sent by: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
03/04/2009 02:56 PM

cc
"web4lib at webjunction.org" <web4lib at webjunction.org>
Subject
Re: [Web4lib] library catalog search box in Facebook

Hi Greg,

Birmingham Public Library used the application:
http://apps.facebook.com/profile_html/?fb_page_id=7204688220
</l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Fprofile_html%2F%3Ffb_page_id%3D7204688220&h=a2267df70a56c91ccc4347796a6a247b>

The only thing we dislike like about it is that we can't change the
heading of the box.

Best,
Melinda Shelton
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Birmingham-AL/Birmingham-Public-Library/7204688220