[Web4lib] Invitation to Join InfoQuest, text message collaborative reference service

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 07:47:13 EDT 2009

We invite you to join the Infoquest collaborative text messaging project which will kick off on July 20, 2009.  We have over 35 libraries of all types participating and we would like more to meet our goal of 24/7 coverage.  The only requirements are that you staff
the desk 2 hours per week, attend online meetings and training, and participate in evaluation activities.  There is no cost to join this exciting pilot project which runs through December 31,
2009.   If you would like to join, please contact Lori Bell at Alliance Library System at lbell at alliancelibrarysystem.com.  You will be sent some informational documents and an agreement form to fill out with library information and your preferred coverage hours. If you
would like to join the project communications group, go to http://groups.google.com/group/InfoQuest
We hope you will join us.

Lori Bell
Director of Innovation