[Web4lib] Book carousel displays for new titles/ highlighted collections

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:01:08 EDT 2009

We'd love to add a book carousel display on our website to highlight
our new titles and/ or other collections.

I'm thinking of displaying 3 or 4 book covers at a time, either
auto-scrolling or with left-right buttons.

Perhaps each image would have also have a mouse-over pop-up with more
information -- book summary, reviews, or whatever. Clicking on a cover
would of course link directly to the OPAC record.

Anyone have any favorite examples of this from the library world?

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH