[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 51, Issue 4

Stewart Baker stewart.c.baker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:12:49 EDT 2009

We have ours located under a "use the library" tab off our home page.  We
run into this problem a lot, though, as most of the librarians here seem to
think that a good heading for a link should include every single item that
could possibly be found on the page it links to.

I think it might be easier to understand from a patrons' point of view to
use "action words" more than "descriptive terms."   (e.g. we have "Find
Journal Articles" instead of "Article Databases")

Stewart Baker
Reference / Web Services Librarian
California State U. - Dominguez Hills Library