[Web4lib] Save the Date!

Meisel, Gloria Gloria.Meisel at sunywcc.edu
Wed Jun 3 15:36:45 EDT 2009

Save the Date!

ACRL/NY Annual Symposium

When:
Friday, December 4, 2009

Emerging Leadership in Academic Libraries
Leaders inspire and motivate us.  Leaders create vision and purpose. But what does it take to be a leader in today's academic library? How do we mentor and sustain leaders within our organizations? How do we take charge of our own career paths and move into leadership roles? This symposium will address these questions while opening up a discussion of leadership across the different stages of librarianship.

Where:
Please note the NEW location:

The William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus Conference Center
Baruch College
55 Lexington Avenue (at 24th Street) Room 14-220 (14th floor)
New York, NY

More details to come soon.  We hope to see you there.

Gloria

Gloria B. Meisel
Professor/Librarian
User Education Librarian