[Web4lib] Ustream experiences?

John Fereira jaf30 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:05:40 EDT 2009

Amy Rogers wrote:
> In addition to John's input, another consideration is to tweet notes
> from the session. I can't speak for others, but as a hearing impaired
> person, they are invaluable.
That's something that I did as well.  If I heard something I thought was
worthy of repeating I just posted a comment on the chat session.
Although I use Twitter it might not be best to assume that anyone
watching the stream will already have a twitter account or want to set
one up just to watch the twitter stream.