[Web4lib] css grid frameworks

Joyce Ouchida jouchida at usc.edu
Fri Jul 24 13:06:26 EDT 2009

I just implemented the 960 framework in our news blog site. The original CSS I used on the site was not flexible enough to add another column easily, so I quickly incorporated 960. The site has a very simple 3 column layout, nothing complicated. I also recently used the flexible variant of 960 on an admin site that's currently being developed. I find it easy to use and will probably consider it for future projects.

* * * * *
Joyce Ouchida
Senior Web Developer
Information Development and Management University of Southern California
phone: 213-821-2298
e-mail: jouchida at usc.edu