[Web4lib] ECDL 2009 Reminder: One Week to Early Registration Deadline

Giannis Tsakonas john at lis.upatras.gr
Thu Jul 23 04:28:38 EDT 2009

--- Apologies for cross-posting ---

13th European Conference on Digital Libraries (ECDL 2009): Digital Societies
September 27 - October 2, 2009, Corfu, Greece
http://www.ecdl2009.eu

--REMINDER: ONE WEEK TO EARLY-REGISTRATION DEADLINE--

We would like to remind you that the deadline for early registration to the
13th European Conference on Digital Libraries is July 31st.

You can access directly the registration form by visiting
https://www.triaenatours.gr/ecdl.php or first visit the informational page
at http://www.ionio.gr/conferences/ecdl2009/registration.php.

More information: http://www.ecdl2009.eu.

We are looking forward seeing you in Corfu