[Web4lib] Wordpress posts --> Mailman

Kyle Jones jonesk at elmhurst.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:47:36 EDT 2009

Amy-
You may be able to import the legacy Mailman subscribers into the new
feedburner list using something like this: http://watershedstudio.com/blog/2005/02/wordpress-email-notification-plugin-v20/
Not sure if it works with WP 2.7+  but it would allow you to import
your legacy mailing list and force them to be subscribed.

I think you'll have to add them manually somehow for them to receive
the updates if they won't subscribe on their own.

~Kyle Jones~

Library Technology Assistant
Elmhurst College
A.C. Buehler Library
(Telephone) 630.617.3161
(Fax) 630.617.3332
(AIM) ECLTA

"It is an accepted biological fact that a growing organism alone will
survive.  An organism which ceases to grow will petrify and perish -
The library is a growing organism."

-S.R. Ranganathan