[Web4lib] RE: Windows Steady State (Bill Coffey)

Gerry O. Laroza glaroza at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 15 18:52:32 EDT 2009

We are also using Steady State as an alternative to DeepFreeze in our
Internet labs, and we are happy with it. I haven't explore yet all the
features of the program, but I am more happy if Kelly can discuss more
on how to make the program limit the IE to access certain website only.

Thanks

Gerry O. Laroza
Computer & Audio-visual Section
Rizal Library
Ateneo de Manila University
Philippines

"Hardwork is useless, unless appreciated!"