[Web4lib] Saving in the "cloud"

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Sat Jan 17 14:29:54 EST 2009

YouTube has recently allowed for Closed Captioning which is helpful for
patrons with screen-readers.  Depending on the project, this might also
be an important consideration when selecting online video services.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)

aim/msn/yhoo/goog: 'leorobertklein'