[Web4lib] Reminder: Chicagoland Drupal4Lib BoF (3/20, 1:30p)

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri Feb 27 10:42:52 EST 2009

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that we'll be having our Chicagoland Drupal4Lib
BoF on Friday, 3/20 (1:30p-4p) at DePaul's Loop Campus, 1 E. Jackson
(10th fl., Rm# 10028), Chicago.

We've had a number of great suggestions for topics on the Drupal Group
event page:  http://groups.drupal.org/node/18820

They range from using Organic Groups (OG) to Workflows and how to handle
content.

Feel free to add a comment and if you're in the Chicagoland area and
free in the early afternoon, please rsvp and come!

http://groups.drupal.org/node/18820

LEO

P.S. If you can't make it to this one, we'll be having further events in
July (at ALA) and in September at the MLS Office in Chicago.

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)

aim/msn/yhoo/goog: 'leorobertklein'