[Web4lib] Copying text from Word to Emacs/vi

leblanc.lee leblanc.lee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:24:57 EST 2009

I don't have a solution. But, I wonder if you're running into this similar
problem.
http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/03/24/95235.aspx
http://weblogs.asp.net/cumpsd/archive/2004/02/27/81098.aspx
You're facing, perhaps, an encoding issue?

Regards,
Lee

--------
http://tametheweb.com/ttw-contributors/
And elsewhere.
electrified ephemera

"We are born to learn, but somewhere along the way many of us pick up the
idea that we must be taught in order to learn. We think that if someone
doesn't stand up in front of us and talk to us with either a chalkboard or
PowerPoint slides, we cannot learn. We must regain our sense of wonder and
our desire to learn."   --R.Tennant, "Strategies for Keeping Current,"
Library Journal, 9/15/2003, p.28.