[Web4lib] VUFind and other discovery interfaces

Chris Bourg mchris at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:30:26 EST 2009

Stanford has put up a prototype instance of VuFind, which we branded as
Searchworks
Try it here <http://searchworks.stanford.edu>.
Learn about it here <http://www.stanford.edu/dept/sulair/web/searchworks>.

Chris.

Breeding, Marshall wrote:
> If your library has implemented, or is considering implementing, VUfind,
> would you please let me know?
>

> I am interested in mentioning how many libraries that use it in an
> article that I'm currently working on.  I'm also tracking what
> libraries use this discovery interface in Library Technology Guides:
>

> http://www.librarytechnology.org/libraries.pl?AltOPAC=VUfind
>

> If you are running other discovery interfaces, I'm interested in those
> as well.  Here is a draft of a page that provides quick access to the
> libraries that I know about that have implemented some of the major
> products:
>

> http://www.librarytechnology.org/discovery.pl
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> -marshall

> Marshall Breeding
>
> Director for Innovative Technology and Research
>
> Vanderbilt University Library
>
> 615-343-6094
>
> http://www.librarytechnology.org

Chris Bourg
Head, Information Center
Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources
http://infocenter.stanford.edu