[Web4lib] facebook for libraries

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Feb 11 06:15:39 EST 2009

Just FYI - you can only harvest your inbox to find 'friends' you can't
use it to find potential fans for your page.  This is an important
distinction I repeat in my class over and over.  Friends are for your
personal profile and Fans for your page.  Pages are for
business/organizations and profiles are for people.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714