[Web4lib] facebook for libraries

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:38:51 EST 2009

Sure, of course. But do it personally--by voice, email, staff blog, a
link on the library website--whatever. Don't let Facebook harvest your
entire address book! I would be a little creeped out if I got a
"friend" request from a library--the idea is that people become "fans"
of libraries.

Sharon M. Foster, 91.7% Librarian
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/