[Web4lib] facebook for libraries

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:07:20 EST 2009

You certainly wouldn't want to do that for your library's Facebook
page in any case. The point of an institutional Facebook page is for
your "fans" to find you. Letting Facebook find them for you based on
your email contacts is a little like grabbing people off the street
and dragging them into the library.

Sharon M. Foster, 91.7% Librarian
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/
(Caution, floating divs ahead! Please let me know about any
browser-dependent weirdness you encounter.)