[Web4lib] EZproxy.. for ONLY remote access?

Chris Ryan Chris-Ryan at utc.edu
Tue Feb 10 08:01:36 EST 2009

Michael - you might try querying the ezproxy discussion list.  There are
a lot of power users on that list, including the creator of ezproxy.  I
have found it extremely useful, easy, and fast for getting answers to
simple or complex questions.

List info is at:
http://www.oclc.org/us/en/support/documentation/ezproxy/resources.htm

Good luck.

    Christine E. Ryan
    UC Foundation Associate Professor &
    Electronic Resources Librarian
    University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
    phone:  423-425-4470
    email:   chris-ryan at utc.edu

This correspondence should be considered a public record and subject to
public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act.