[Web4lib] RE: Permissions problem with Flash 10 sites

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Thu Feb 5 12:15:16 EST 2009

For those who are interested, we figured out what was going on with the help of the Wireshark packet analyzer.  Our Children's lab settings on the proxy server does not allow uncategorized sites to go through.  Once we added akamai.net to the allowed sites, everything started working.  It looks like we were unknowingly blocking this hosting site causing all the flash buttons not to respond.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library