[Web4lib] Library website locations and hours

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Thu Dec 17 13:03:14 EST 2009

I particularly like the Princeton Library's "Location & Hours" page.
http://www.princetonlibrary.org/about/hours.html <http://www.princetonlibrary.org/about/hours.html>

Salt-Lake City's would be nice if the Map link toggled an overlay atop the building photo:
http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/locations.jsp?parent_id=8&page_id=20 <http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/locations.jsp?parent_id=8&page_id=20>

Thanks for the reminder, it is often a highly overlooked portion of a site, and I had originally intended to make ours fairly nice, but it quickly fell by the wayside.

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street