[Web4lib] Digital Tidbits information

Maha Kumaran maha_kumaran at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 17 12:52:58 EST 2009

I didn't really get anything about Virtual Reference Librarians resumes but here is my next question.

My colleague and I are presenting a paper at our library conference in May.  Our paper is focusing on Digital Tidbits that could help both patrons and staff.  Some examples I have are: digital sticky notes, free fax service online in North America, online schedule organizing with programs such as Doodle, etc.

If you have any new ideas I would appreciate hearing about them too.  You can email me off list if that works better.  Thanks all,

Maha Kumara
Virtual Reference Librarian
Saskatoon Public Library