[Web4lib] RE: EzProxy and recaptcha

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Wed Aug 26 00:04:07 EDT 2009

So I return to the lists here somewhat sheepishly to admit that the problem was solved simply by adding the reCaptcha domain to our EZproxy stanza with the magic Javascript directives:

  DJ recaptcha.net
  HJ recaptcha.net

One of those must, I'm guessing, fetch the reCaptcha Javascript without an HTTP referrer, or possible even using the original vendor site's domain in the referrer, since that's the only way it will work.  Either way, solved our problem.

ezproxy++

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager