[Web4lib] Mechanism for testing off-campus access from on-campus?

Sara Brownmiller snb at uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 14 12:16:21 EDT 2009

I've had good luck with Hotspot Shield as well.

Sara

I use Hotspot Shield http://www.hotspotshield.com/ which quickly assigns
me a random outside IP address.

Paul R. Pival
Public Services Systems Librarian
401D MLT
University of Calgary
Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4

Phone: (403) 220-5650
Fax: (403) 282-1218

--

Sara Brownmiller  . . . . . . . . . . . University of Oregon Libraries
Director, Library Systems . . . . . . . 1299 University of Oregon